Monday, August 4, 2008

I MET ADAM

Photobucket

ok so tonight was the teen choice awards and i didnt go in, but i met adam outside.



ok so a BUNCHHHH of people were surrounding him and not a lot of good celebrities were coming out but then someone said ADAMMMMM and i ran over so fast.


there were a bunch of people walking with him and he stopped evry once in a while to take a picture with someone.

my plan was to either:
a) scream MYSPACE. COM/ADAMSEVANIONLINE
or
b). slip him my number

i actually wrote my number on a piece of paper but it was so hectic i couldnt do it.

i did get a picture though.

he put his arm around me and was so nice and said "have a good one nice meeting you"
ACDC had their own after party at a nightclub in hollywood hahaha

3 comments:

Cait said...

Aww, thats so sweet. I love adam. Great photo of the two of you together.

kyLe"="_"na=+_cute said...

im a number 1 fan of adam sevani..You know, thank you for being a fan of adam because im searching on internet the picture and videos of adam and now i know where will i go...Thanx

Unknown said...

loved him in the movie Step Up 3. I truly believe he can be another Michael Jackson in his dancing moves. I could stare at him dancing without getting tired. Dancing is a great art. The moves in the water scene were too short, it left me with wanting to see more. Go Adam, I see big things for you. please keep me updated on what movies you will be in with more dancing or anything. email me at justrisa@aol.com